Aurora Tour 1994
Story: Legend of the Aurora
The Aurora Princess (oorora hime), who governed the operations of a world that transcends time, has been captured by Binary Descartes (bainarii dekaruto), who wanders about the network as he pleases. Ever since the day she was taken away, far beyond the information-cosmos (jouhou-uchuu), life has lost its radiance, and the world has been reduced to ruins. Now the journey to save her is about to begin. Passing through the many doors (tobira) that float within the information-cosmos, you must safely locate the Aurora Princess. However, Binary Descartes will attempt to disrupt your journey, and be waiting for a chance to turn off the power to the network. At such times, the information-warrior (jouhou-bushi) Hirasawa (ヒラサワ) will no doubt demonstrate his power. Come, it is finally time to get started on your journey. Please open the door to the information-cosmos, and set out together in order to save the Aurora Princess.
How To Play
Welcome to Susumu Hirasawa’s Interactive Live Show. In the Interactive Live Show, everyone can affect the flow of the concert, and depending on your actions, the course of the program and its visual aspects will change. During this Live Show, the story of Hirasawa as he searches for the Aurora Princess will unfold before you, and within it will be many Interactions. You, as the audience, will assume the important role of helping Hirasawa clear these Interactions.
Here is specifically how the concert will advance: All of the information related to the progression of the concert will be shown through text on the screen, upon which several “doors” will appear. The concert will develop according to what doors you, the audience, open. The text will explain how to open the door. When two doors appear, please choose one of them with the sphere, which has sensors attached to it, by moving the sphere in the direction of either of the doors floating above the stage. The door that you move it toward will open. Depending on which doors you open, the Live Concert will develop in a slightly different way. Thus, your feedback is key to this performance. Please participate with enthusiasm.
I couldn’t find a larger version of this picture, which made the kanji somewhat difficult to see, so my apologies if I’ve misread any of the original text.
According to medelworth, there’s probably no live recording of this concert, unless it exists as a very hard-to-find VHS…
- hirasawaschoiceass likes this
- the-electronic-tragedy likes this
- molokomoko reblogged this from masked-punks
- grassinc reblogged this from masked-punks
- masked-punks reblogged this from hirasawalyrics
- dreaminatom likes this
- fuckyeahsusumuhirasawa reblogged this from hirasawalyrics
- narcissus-space reblogged this from hirasawalyrics and added:
- medelworth reblogged this from hirasawalyrics
- medelworth said: I’m afraid there’s no live recording of this concert, maybe there’s a possibility that could exist a VHS or such but I doubt it and if it exist it must be very rare lol after seeing what is it about I would love to watch this concert too…
- oxygen-thief likes this
- lennonhead likes this
- fannyta084 reblogged this from hirasawalyrics
- vagabondedlife likes this
- tranquilizer likes this
- meat-circus likes this
- stalloccupied likes this
- chuan1kou3 reblogged this from hirasawalyrics
- hirasawalyrics posted this