Alright, so the skeleton is made, here it is:
It’s not much, but it’s a start. There’s still a massive to do
- most albums don’t have any information on them at all.
- All songs will need their own page
- album art will need to be uploaded and added to the album pages
- broken links need to be either resolved or removed
- existing descriptions will need to be re-written, so the wiki isn’t just a copy paste of Hirasawa-related Wikipedia articles
- a sundry translation page needs to be added
- fix the navigation
- make the discography a table, rather than a list
- add a section for his other projects
- add an actual bio for Hirasawa ( as well as a page, fix all links to that page with links to the Hiarasawa bio page)
- unify the pages so that they all contain the same information
- actually have content!
- and much, much, MUCH more.
so, if you guys know how to work wikis, message me so I can get you started on helping!
I don’t think I gave editing privileges to anonymous users… It’s kind of hard to tell, as wiki doesn’t have a very friendly user control panel at all! This is my first time using the service. (Update: seems that blocking anonymous posters is discouraged by wikia)
Just as a warning, Wikia doesn’t seem to play nicely with chrome, Firefox is recommended if you’re going to add edits.
And with that, I bid you all goodnight. See you all in the morning.
In the future I will try to translate some content containing information that will hopefully be of use to this wiki. (Again, having to focus on my real-life work at the moment means that I don’t quite know when I can expect to complete such translations, but I will try to start on something new when I have the time.)
To my lovely followers: If you can help out by doing anything on that list, I am sure it would be much appreciated.
- theuniversalcure likes this
- hirasawalyrics reblogged this from inaneramblingsofafool and added:
- inaneramblingsofafool posted this